"Produces acts of sheer gruesomeness"
Malcolm Craig (A|State, Cold City, Hot War)
On the world's bloodiest gameshow you must kill to survive...
Hell for Leather is a darkly gory game of pursuit and savage violence. In the Standard Setting, play as contestants on the world's bloodiest gameshow and struggle for gruesome survival! Or customise the game during-play!
- No GM - All the players are in charge of the story
- No prep - Like a board game, you set it up together
- Customisable - Create a new setting (like Pulp Explorers, Ancient Rome or the French Wars of Religion) during play!
- Actual Play: What do people do at the table?
- Examples: What are the stories like?
The game relies on a tower of six-sided dice which players build as the tension mounts. To overcome challenges, players try to land a ten-sided die near a tower of six-sided dice (see video below) without knocking it down!
Play Sheet & Character Sheet pack (includes the print version of the cheat sheet, setup sheet, target and team sheet).
Frame Library (click below for more info):